I am a PhD student at Advanced System Group (ASG), State Key Laboratory of Computer Architecture, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. My advisors is Prof. Ninghui Sun and my co-advisor is Prof. Mingyu Chen. Here is my research group. You can dowload my CV here.
- M.S. & Ph.D. 2007.9 ~ Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- B.S. 2001.9 ~ 2005.7 Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- High Performance Computing
- Parallel Simulation of Many-core Processors
- PBFS: Graph Traversal on Multicore and SMP clusters
- G-Cluster: A research many-core processor cluster simulator
- P-GAS: Parallelizing a cycle-accurate event-driven many-core processor simulator using parallel discrete event simulation
- SimK: A parallel discrete event simulation framework implemented with MPI and Pthreads. It has been open sourced.
- Huiwei Lv,Guangming Tan, Mingyu Chen, Ninghui Sun, “Understanding Parallelism in Graph Traversal on Multi-core Clusters”, International Supercomputing Conference (ISC’12), Hamburg, Germany, June 17-21, 2012.
- Huiwei Lv, Yuan Cheng, Lu Bai, Mingyu Chen, Dongrui Fan, and Ninghui Sun, “P-GAS: Parallelizing a Cycle-Accurate Event-Driven Many-Core Processor Simulator Using Parallel Discrete Event Simulation”, 24th ACM/IEEE/SCS Workshop on Principle of Advanced and Distributed Simulation (PADS 2010), Atlanta, GA, USA, May 17-19 2010 [pdf] [talk]
- Zheng Cao, Jianwei Xu, Mingyu Chen, Gui Zheng, Huiwei Lv, and Ninghui Sun, HPPNetSim: A Parallel Simulation of Large-scale Interconnection Networks, SpringSim ’09 [pdf]
- Jianwei Xu, Mingyu Chen, Gui Zheng, Zheng Cao, Huiwei Lv, and Ninghui Sun, SimK: A Large-Scale Parallel Simulation Engine, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, November 06, 2009 [pdf] [link]
Email: lvhuiwei “at” ncic “dot” ac “dot” cn Phone: (86)10-62601041 Address: State Key Laboratory of Computer Architecture, Institute of Computing Technology, No.6 Kexueyuan South Road, Beijing, China, 100190
September 30, 2010