Dump Page Table Trace in Linux Kernel Toolkit (NEW!)
- The following package is the dump page table toolkit in Linux Kernel, the kernel we modified is 18.104.22.168. You can use this toolkit to dump page table trace for processes.
- The Toolkit provides several programs to analyze memory reference trace and page table trace.
- extract_hmtt_trace.c: provides Cache/TLB, Stream, and page faults analysis.
- page_fault_analysis.c: extracts page table from *.pt files.
Page Table Trace:
- The following files are several workloads’ page table trace. You can use both above programs to analyze them.
Memory Reference Trace:
- The trace size is quite large. Most workloads’ trace file size are more than 10GB.
- We are sorry that these traces can’t be downloaded online.
Please contact us if you need the traces.